IT Services is a great place to work, learn, and grow. With its great benefits, friendly staff, and growth opportunities, IT Services is the perfect place for you to improve and apply your skills.
Full Time Employees
Benefits for full time employees include:
- 24 days personal vacation and 18 days sick leave per year;
- medical, dental, disability, and life insurance;
- an excellent retirement plan (TIAA/CREF or IPERS);
- premium/conversion spending accounts;
- professional growth opportunities; and
Benefits for student employees include:
- part time and internship opportunities,
- up to 20 hours per week (40 during breaks and summers),
- flexible scheduling (around classes), and
- practical training and experience that looks great on a résumé.