This procedure will help faculty and staff login to their Exchange email account using the Outlook Web App. Exchange email accounts are created when registering for a Net-ID. You can access your Exchange email using Outlook Web App from any web browser.
- To access your Exchange email account via the web, open a browser and go to outlook.iastate.edu and sign in with your Net-ID and password.
- After logging in you will be taken to your Inbox.
- Click Options in the upper right corner, then click See All Options to adjust your account settings.
- In the Options screen, click the links in the column on the left to adjust settings for specific features within Outlook Web App.
- For help, click the question mark icon in the upper right corner.
For information on setting up an email client to access your Outlook account, see the instructions specific to the program you wish to use, located under Related Resources on the right.