March 5, 2007 12:00 a.m. CST
Senior application engineers from MathWorks will be at Iowa State on Thursday, March 8, to showcase their product suite, including the popular MATLAB software. Technical sessions will demonstrate how MATLAB and Simulink are used as a flexible platform for technical computing and application development in engineering, math, and science curricula and research.
Topical demonstrations are part of the day‘s activities beginning at 9:00 a.m. in 206 Durham Center. Attendees will receive a CD with data and demonstration M-files.
To pre-register, go to: http://www.mathworks.com/seminars/iowa/
Data Analysis and Acquisition using MATLAB
* Working with measurement hardware
* Visualizing and analyzing data
* Sharing results: Creating reports and GUIs
Algorithm Development using MATLAB
* Building and deploying GUI-based applications
* Interactively developing algorithms
Distributed and Parallel Computing in MATLAB & Simulink
Modeling and Simulation of Dynamic Systems using Simulink
* Continuous and sampled time systems
* Event-driven systems with stateflow
Signal and Image Processing using MATLAB and Simulink