New Telephone System: Message-Only Greeting Now Available
Aastra recently made upgrades and enhancements to our telephone system. One new feature that was added is the ability to enable message-only greetings through your voice mail. This feature allows a caller to hear your greeting, but not leave a message. This is accomplished two different ways:
Using Your Telephone Handset:
- Log in to your voice mail and enter your password.
- Press "1" to access your voice mail.
- Press "8".
- Press "2" to disable message deposit.
Using the Voice Portal:
- Sign on to the phone Web portal.
- Click "Messaging" in the left menu.
- Click "Greetings".
- Click "Disable Message Deposit" on the top of the page.
Watch for new tips in IT News, as well as on the how to Use Your Aastra Telephone and Features.
Tip 15: Call Center Login Shortcut
To log in to the Call Center, you may simply enter phone.iastate.edu/callcenter. No need to enter a lengthy URL.