Wireless Survey Update: Building Schedule for Week of January 20
Outside contractors will continue to survey buildings on the west side of campus next week as part of an ongoing effort to increase campus-wide wireless capacity. Staff and students in these buildings may notice contract workers, but there should be no disruption to normal activities. Please note, there will be no activity on Monday, January 20, due to the MLK holiday.
Buildings scheduled for surveys next week, and the tentative date for the survey, include:
- Armory (Wednesday, January 22)
- Beyer Hall (Thursday, January 23)
- Biorenewables Research Laboratory (Tuesday, January 21)
- College of Design (Wednesday, January 22)
- Friley Residence Hall (Friday, January 24)
- Helser Residence Hall (Friday, January 24)
- Howe Hall (Tuesday, Jan. 21)
- Union Drive Community Center (Thursday, January 23)
The surveyors will have ISU identification. If you are in doubt of a worker's validity, please be sure to ask for credentials. There should be little or no disruption to normal activity. Your cooperation and understanding during this survey process are appreciated. If you have questions, or for more information, contact Jennifer Lohrbach, or visit the Campus-wide Wireless Updates project page on the CIO website.