Wireless Survey Update: Building Schedule for Weeks of January 20 and January 27
Outside contractors continue to survey buildings on campus as part of an ongoing effort to increase wireless capacity. Staff and students in these buildings may notice contract workers but there should be no disruption to normal activities. Please note, the schedule has changed somewhat since last week’s posting.
Week of Jan 20 (Updated)
- Tue, Jan 21: Biorenewables Research Laboratory, Howe
- Wed, Jan 22: Armory, College of Design
- Thu, Jan 23: Beyer, Union Drive Community Center
- Fri, Jan 24: Carver, Music, Pearson
Week of Jan 27
- Mon, Jan 27 - Tue, Jan 28: Friley, Helser
- Wed, Jan 29: Atanasoff, Morrill
- Thu, Jan 30: Eaton, Martin
- Fri, Jan 31: Human Nutritional Sciences Building, LeBaron
The surveyors will have ISU identification. If you are in doubt of a worker's validity, please be sure to ask for credentials. There should be little or no disruption to normal activity. Your cooperation and understanding during this survey process are appreciated.