Wireless Survey Update: Building Schedule for Weeks of March 31 and April 7
Wireless surveyors plan to continue wireless building surveys until about mid-April. The surveys are being taken as part of the campus-wide wireless upgrade. Staff and students in these buildings may notice contract workers but there should be no disruption to normal activities.
Week of March 31
- Mon, Mar 31: Agro Greenhouse, Scheman
- Tue, Apr 1: Library Storage, Forestry Greenhouse, Pit Greenhouse
- Wed, Apr 2: Ruminant Nutrition, Printing and Publications, Fisher
- Thu, Apr 3: Golf Clubhouse, Golf Maintenance, Family Res Center, Stephens
- Fri, Apr 4: Fire Training
Week of April 7
- Mon, Apr 7: Alumni Center
- Tue, Apr 8: Reiman, Mahlstead
- Wed, Apr 9: Hunziker, VM Field Services
- Thu, Apr 10: ISU Child Care, UCCC-VM
The surveyors will have ISU identification. If you are in doubt of a worker's validity, please be sure to ask for credentials. There should be little or no disruption to normal activity. Your cooperation and understanding during this survey process are appreciated.