Office 365 Migration Update: Schedule for Week of April 7
This week, approximately 250 faculty and staff Exchange email accounts will be migrated to Office 365 Exchange email in the cloud. Most Outlook users will not notice a difference in email service, but those who use Outlook Web App (OWA) will notice a significant difference in the look and feel of their email.
Migrating the Week of April 7
- President's Office
- Provost's Office
Office 365 Road Shows
ITS road shows are underway to introduce campus users to Office 365 and discuss migration scheduling. The following list of scheduled road shows is tentative.
- Facilities Planning & Management: Monday, April 14, 8:00 a.m., 142 General Services Building
- College of Design: Monday, April 14, noon, 130 Design
- College of Veterinary Medicine: Tuesday, April 15, 1:30 p.m. 2507 Vet Med
- College of Business: Wednesday, April 16, 1:00 p.m., Dean's Conference Room, Gerdin
- College of Liberal Arts and Sciences: Thursday, April 17 10 a.m., location TBD
- Extension and Outreach: Monday, May 5, 10:00 a.m., 3150 Beardshear
- Office of the Senior Vice President for Student Affairs: Tuesday, May 6, 1:15 p.m. 3150 Beardshear