Office 365 Migration Update: Schedule for Week of July 14
The end is in sight for migrating faculty and staff email accounts to Office 365, email in the cloud. ITS is on track for having all migrations completed by the end of July as planned. If your area has not migrated or scheduled the process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Following is the tentative list of groups scheduled for migration the week of July 14.
Migrating the Week of July 14
- Virtual Reality Applications Center (VRAC)
- Student Support Services Program (SSSP)
- Philosophy and Religious Studies
- Printing and Copy Services
- Office for Responsible Research
- Sponsored Programs Administration
- Reiman Gardens
- College of Business
To stay up to date on the Office 365 migration, subscribe to IT News or visit the Office 365 how to for information on how to configure Office 365 email on your computers and mobile devices. If you have questions or issues related to Office 365 contact the Solution Center at 515-294-4000.