Blackboard instructor technical support moves to Solution Center, expands hours
Beginning Monday, 03 August 2015, Blackboard instructor technical help is moving to the IT Solution Center and will be now be available for evening and weekend service hours.
Instructors will have five options to access Blackboard support:
- Contact the Center for Excellence in Learning and Teaching (CELT), which will continue to address questions that are pedagogical in nature, such as course design or instructional practices
- Visit www.it.iastate.edu/blackboard for links to common help topic articles, and web-based help request forms, and an RSS news feed
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone the Solution Center at 515-294-4000
- Visit the Solution Center in person at 195 Durham Center
Instructors should contact CELT for questions about developing new courses, effective strategies to engage students using Blackboard or other educational technologies, and other course design questions. The Solution Center will provide answers to faculty and students regarding technical issues, such as resetting passwords, enrolling students, assigning roles within the course, and storage or connectivity issues.