Media equipment, partially funded by Student Government (SG), and laptop computers (funded by CAC) are available for currently enrolled ISU students to borrow at no charge. There are also many media enhanced classrooms with equipment permanently installed.
Equipment can be reserved by visiting https://booking.its.iastate.edu.
Student equipment includes:
|Apple and Dell|
|Digital video cameras and LCD video projectors|
|Digital SLR cameras and optional lenses|
|Tripods, flashes, and microphones|
PA systems* and Microphones (wireless and wired)
*please call to reserve PA systems and accessories.
- Significant late fees ($50-$200) are assessed for equipment returned past due.
- An ISUCard is required for checkout.
- Equipment and laptops may be checked out for up to five working days.
- Equipment use is free, if it is returned on time.
- Student equipment is partially funded by ISU's Student Government (SG), and the Computer Advisory Committee (CAC).
SG and IT Services media equipment is loaned at the user's risk. IT Services will not be responsible for batteries, memory cards, or personal property left inside equipment or cases.