Add Access (New & Existing Users)
- To request permission to access Administrative Systems have your supervisor fill out the Administrative Systems Request.
- Detailed steps on filling out this form are provided to supervisors on the how to Get Access to Administrative Systems.
- For a new user, the data requested may be provided through ADIN. If so, ITS will set up signon access. The user will also need to install software to connect to ADIN (see "Install Software" below).
- The department or office responsible for the data will be automatically contacted once your supervisor fills out the Administrative Systems Request.
- Once access has been granted to the requested system(s), training for using the system(s) is usually provided by the department or office responsible for the data.
Remove Access (Existing Users)
- When transferring to another department, your former supervisor/representative should complete the Administrative Systems Request form to remove data access.
- For further instructions on removing access, refer to how to Get Access to Administrative Systems.
Install Software (New Users)
Download and install the software needed to connect to ISUAS/ADIN: