The Durham Center is host to four collaborative learning spaces designed especially for student project meetings and work sessions. Each room is fully equipped with popular media equipment, office furnishings, and movable furniture to enable flexible arrangements to suit a variety of needs. Food and covered drinks may be brought into the rooms.
The collaborative learning spaces are available on a first-come, first-served basis. The rooms are unlocked and ready to be used.
Equipment and Supplies in All Rooms
- Wall-mounted whiteboards, markers, and eraser
- Wall-mounted corkboard, push pins
- Desktop computer (software includes Adobe Creative Suite, Adobe Premiere Pro, Adobe Encore DVD, Macromedia Studio, Microsoft Office, and some site-licensed packages)
- Ethernet and wireless network access
- Electrical outlets
- Ceiling-mounted projector (to connect a laptop with a DVI or Mini DVI port, you will need to bring a DVI or Mini DVI to VGA adapter)
- Pulldown projector screen