Microsoft Enrollment for Education Solutions (EES)
Iowa State University is a participant in the Iowa Board of Regents Microsoft Enrollment for Education Solutions (EES).
Microsoft EES software can be installed on:
- Any computer owned or leased by Iowa State University used exclusively by faculty and staff
- Computers in open access computer labs
Software included in the Microsoft EES:
- Microsoft Office (Mac and PC)
- Microsoft Windows Upgrades*
- Microsoft Enterprise Server CAL Suite
- Windows Server CAL
- Exchange Server CAL - All Versions
- Office SharePoint Server CAL - All Versions
- Microsoft Office Communications Server CAL - All Versions
- Systems Center Configuration Manager Configuration Management License
- System Center Operations Manager Client Monitoring
- Windows Rights Management Services
- Forefront Security Suite
* Upgrades apply to computers that have an existing Microsoft Windows or Macintosh OS installed.
Core Server Option
The Core Server Option allows department to access to additional software. Also, departments receive product upgrades for the duration of the agreement at no additional licensing cost.
Core Server products include**:
- Windows Server - All Editions
- Microsoft SharePoint Server - All Editions
- Microsoft Exchange Server - All Editions
- Microsoft Lync Server - All Editions
- Windows Server External Connector
- Exchange Server External Connector
- Lync Server Standard External Connector
- Windows HPC Server
** The following are not included: FAST Search for SharePoint, Forefront UAG, TMG, or System Center 2012 Datacenter, Windows RMS EC, SharePoint for Internet Sites Enterprise, Lync Server Enterprise EC.
Software Distribution and License Keys
Contact your EES Contact of Record IT Coordinator to obtain software and license keys.
An individual may become an EES Contact of Record by completing the EES COR Request .