Test and Evaluation Services offers support for scoring tests using bubble sheets. Supported services include exams, surveys, teacher evaluations, and providing statistical information for each test submitted. You can transfer scores from the bubble sheets to Blackboard Learn.
The process of administering and scoring an exam using bubble sheets is summarized below. More information on this process can be found on the Using Bubble Sheets page.
- View available Bubble Sheets.
- Order Bubble Sheets.
- Administer the exam and collect the bubble sheets.
- Prepare the bubble sheets for grading.
- Complete the Bubble Sheet Submittal and turn it in with a printed copy of the email it sends you OR Blackboard submittal and print the screen using the "Print" button in the upper right.
- Drop off the bubble sheets AND a copy of the submittal form for scanning and grading in the Solution Center (192 Parks Library).
- The bubble sheets and results will be delivered to the address you specify in the form.
Test and evaluation scanning for Iowa State University students, faculty, and staff; or research that pertains to a class is done at no charge.
Non-class related research or evaluations incur the following charges.
|Optical scanning bubble sheet||$.05||/sheet|
|Scoring answer sheet||$.04||/sheet|
|Pre-slugging answer sheet||$.08||/sheet|
|Standard item analysis or questionnaire analysis||$1.00||/report|
|Processing Fee||$5.00||/data set|
Charges for other services will be determined on an individual basis. Our primary service obligation is to the Iowa State University community. The above service charges assume the work can be handled along with our primary service load. Services requiring critical time schedules, employee overtime, etc., may be declined or incur a surcharge.