Student application developers work as part of modern agile teams, tackling projects both big and small. You'll gain real-world coding experience, solve complex problems and build upon your skillset while positively impacting the university. We count on the skills, dependability and self-motivation of both our full-time and part-time staff to meet the needs of our university’s faculty, staff, students and clients. Our different teams each focus on one or more of the following technologies:
- Java, Spring Framework, JUnit, Thymeleaf, JSP
- PHP, MySQL, Zend Framework
- C#, .NET Framework, Visual Studio
- Android Java, Android Studio (IntelliJ), Android SDK
- iOS Programming, Objective C, Swift, Xcode, iOS SDK
We have opportunities for systems analysis, database design, software development, quality assurance, project management and more.
Apply for this job today!