Iowa State University follows in the tradition of being progressive in education, science and technology. Iowa State University takes the following measures to ensure accessibility:
- Accessibility is part of our internal policies.
- Accessibility is integrated into our procurement practices.
- An accessibility officer or official has been appointed.
- Continual accessibility training is provided for employees.
- We include people with disabilities in our user testing processes.
Current accessibility standard: WCAG 2.1 level AA
Inclusion as a Shared Responsibility
From web designers and web developers to website builders and content editors, everyone is responsible for making the web and digital content accessible for all. In fact, digital accessibility improves the experience for all users, including users with disabilities.
Learn more about the digital accessibility initiatives supported by Iowa State University by reviewing the digital accessibility road map and policy. Find easy-to-use accessibility tools and best practices within the Digital Accessibility Toolkit or ISU Service Portal.