The ITS Campus Technology teams provide equipment and services to support the Iowa State educational experience. These tools and services include:
- Classroom audiovisual support.
- Call centers and phone services.
- Videoconferencing applications such as Microsoft Teams and Webex.
- Software such as Adobe Creative Cloud and Microsoft Office.
- In-person technology support.
- And more.
Supported campus equipment and technology is essential for allowing greater access to educational resources, collaboration among students and faculty and streamlined administrative processes. The ITS Campus Technology teams also ensure that systems are reliable and scalable to serve the diverse needs of the university community.
Audiovisual Experience Team
The Audiovisual Experience team ensures 200+ general university classrooms have the proper technology for a high-quality learning experience. The team assists in selecting and installing audiovisual equipment like room displays, sound systems and other technologies for instruction. Team members collaborate with other university units for turnkey integration services. Plus, the team serves as an internal consultant for AV needs across campus. The team also supports events by providing studio access, virtual meeting support and video production services on a fee-for-service basis.
Primary Campus System Support
- General university classroom AV support.
- Meeting room AV support.
- Fee for service AV support.
- Full AV integration services (fee for service).
- Recording studio access.
- Virtual meeting production support.